This Give to the Max Day, Dave Eggers has challenged MOI to raise $10,000 - and matched it dollar for dollar! We've already reached HALFWAY to our goal. Our thoughts? Wow. And most importantly, thank you.
Donate now to schedule your gift for November 17th, the biggest day of giving all year. Every dollar goes straight to MOI's students and helps us continue to offer all of our programs for free. Want a breakdown? Check out the numbers:
- $25 Sponsors supplies for one in-classroom Young Authors' Book Project session.
- $50 Provides one student with a full afternoon of one-on-one tutoring in all subjects.
- $100 Sponsors four students for a writing workshop at MOI headquarters with local artists.
- $250 Gives one Twin Cities public school teacher a session of classroom support for writing projects.
- $500 Sponsors a Storytelling and Bookmaking field trip for one 2nd-4th grade class.
- $750 Sponsors one student to participate in After-School Homework Help for a full semester.
The best thing is, any amount donated is matched. You give $5? Dave Eggers turns it into $10 with his dollar for dollar match. You give $25 to sponsor one in-classroom session? You've actually just sponsored two.