We'd love to have you aboard as an intern at MOI!
In our variety of positions, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with students and staff, oversee volunteers, put into action your writing and editing skills, wow us with your social media finesse, and gain foundational experience in a nonprofit setting (programming, administration and development, event planning, fundraising, and more).
We are currently hiring for Fall semester internships:
- Interns are required to work 6 to 10 hours per week. Internships are unpaid, however, they may be eligible for college credit through your university.
- Work independently to meet deadlines while also maintaining flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and situations.
- Take direction from others and offer your own ideas and recommendations.
- Ask for help, support, and resources when needed, and speak up early when deadlines can't be met or projects aren't completed.
- Contribute your own brand of humor and originality to MOI's volunteer spirit. Help us create a quirky, positive working experience!
How to apply to our internships:
Please send us your current resume highlighting any relevant experiences and skills for the specific internship, as well as a cover letter explaining what you bring to the position and what you hope to gain from the experience. Candidates who are multilingual are preferred.